Total Solutions Provider
Highway Heavy Hauling offers a variety of unique equipment and personnel to suit our customer’s needs. From hydra-tail equipment trailers to 9-axle lowboy combinations, our equipment is set up for versatility. Our 24/7 dispatch is available to provide experienced, safe and innovative ideas to service our customers. Our elite set of truck drivers are the best of the best and have been selected, screened and actively re-screened so that they maintain a strict set of guidelines:
- No tolerance for drug and alcohol
- Diverse and experienced skillset specific to transporting and loading/unloading all types of machinery and equipment
- Operational certifications
- Adhere to all Department of Transportation (DOT) rules & regulations
- Place safety first and foremost and adhere to a stringent set of guidelines for cargo securement
- Utilize continuous education and training courses supplied by the Oregon Trucking Association
- Maintain an accurate and current log book for both driving hours and equipment maintenance
Our company Leaders are actively involved within the local community and transportation boards that continues to benefit from Highway’s expertise:
- Immersed in safety specific transportation boards
- Consultative to the Motor Carrier Transportation Advisory Committee
- Advisory to The Portland Freight Committee
- Drug & Alcohol Supervisory Trained
As a Total Solution Provider, our customers know that they can call Highway, receive answers quickly, and solve their toughest transportation challenges regardless of transport category: local, short haul, small shipment requiring cross-country, or Super-Load with customized traffic control plan.
Highway Heavy Hauling has multiple lowboys to fit all of our customer’s lowboy needs. From an awkward machine that just needs room for extra height to a large machine weighing 120,000 lbs. 6 axle to 10 axle combinations that meet Oregon, Washington, California and Canadian specifications.
Flat & Stepdeck Service
Whether you need a flatbed for construction materials or a hydratail for lift equipment needing to be loaded or unloaded from the ground we have the trailer for your needs. We are proficient in crane accessory loads, lift equipment and wide machinery. All equipment is air-ride. Driver’s carry harnesses for fall protection and are ready for the uncommon load.
Keeping our customers happy requires planning for the inevitable. Our team has experience in logistics, transportation management and fast-paced dispatch skills. We do our own permitting, traffic control plans and safety management. We look forward to planning for your next move!
RESPECTED IN THE INDUSTRY
“Highway Heavy Hauling consistently demonstrates a high level of service and willingness to go the extra mile. When we hire Highway we know the job will be executed professionally and timely.”